Nigeria’s first male to female transgender, Miss Sahhara has cried out after she accidentally burnt her boobs while trying to make food for herself as a results of being sick!
She, however admitted that this is not the first time, she is burning her surgically enhanced boobs but she has not learnt her lesson still.
She shared a photo of her burnt boobies and wrote:
#BurntBoobie NOTE TO SELF: Never operate a hot frying pan or hot pot when you are sick!….. I have burnt my boobs so many times before, but I never learn. Eughhhhhhh. I am always prone to weird accidents when I’m out of sorts…Ouch..CrispyBreast.